Re: [gpm] How can I make my laptop suspend after 1 hour then hibernate after 2 hours?

2007/7/16, Richard Hughes <hughsient gmail com> wrote:
On Sun, 2007-07-15 at 18:51 -0400, Jason Spiro wrote:
> 2007/7/6, Richard Hughes <hughsient gmail com> wrote:
> > > What information would you like me to find out for you?
> >
> > Can you see here and give it a go?
> >
> > http://www.mail-archive.com/linux-acpi vger kernel org/msg05924.html
> >

> I don't understand.  What info do you want?  :)

You and me both :-) I don't know how to access the cmos wakeup rtc at
all, if you could do some prelim hacking that would be great.

Sorry, no time, but did you try the rtcwakeup userspace utility?  It
is posted at: http://lkml.org/lkml/2006/7/15/86

P.S. I hope you don't mind I replied to list.  I wish the list
automatically set the Reply-To: header to the list :) but I know
people have strong opinions either way.

--
Jason Spiro: Linux consultant, web developer, Windows corporate trainer.
No job too big or too small, whether two hours or two months.