[gpm] Idea: renaming the inhibit applet's name to something more obvious

Hi all,

GPM_INHIBIT_APPLET_NAME in
gnome-power-manager-2.17.4/applets/inhibit/inhibit-applet.c is defined
as "Power Manger Inhibit Applet".  The description is "Allows user to
inhibit automatic power saving."

Why not change the name to something that'd make it more obvious what
it does?  Like one of the following:

"Standby prevention applet"
"Temporary standby-disabling applet"
"Laptop standby prevention applet"
"Laptop standby control applet"

P.S. As I write this I am sighing.  Although the inhibit applet is
useful, I suspect people who have never seen the power management
control panel, who discover the applet, will wonder a little bit what
it does.  :)  Oh well...

--
Jason Spiro: Linux consultant, web developer, Windows corporate trainer.
No job too big or too small, whether two hours or two months.