[gpm] Debugging Suspend

I'm having a problem with my laptop suspending.  Well, it seems to
suspend just fine; its the resuming that's the problem ;).  When I try
to resume, it acts like it comes back up, but the display never turns
back on, and I end up having to hold down the power button to turn it
off and restart.

Two questions: is this the place to ask about that sort of problem, and
any suggestions for where to look for information on what might be the
problem?

Thanks,

Nathan