Re: [gpm] Common system interface for PowerManagement

On Fri, 2006-10-06 at 15:26 +0200, Holger Macht wrote:
> Yes, I think so, too, although I have to apologize that I did not spend
> too much time in thinking about multiseat yet.

I've got so confused about all the use-cases and the current plan.

Please add proper multiseat / FUSA / multilogin session-system daemon
use-cases and descriptions to:

http://live.gnome.org/BetterPowerManager

and we can start to gather the ideas into a coherent plan.