[gpm] Removing kernel modules before hibernate

Hi, I searched the archives but couldn't find a way to do remove kernel modules on hibernate or suspend actions.

I get a "Kernel Panic" on hibernate unless I first remove the snd_hdsp kernel module for my RME HDSP PC card. Doing a "/sbin/rmmod snd_hdsp" allows the hibernate and re-animation to work perfectly.

Is there any easy way to have g-p-m remove the module automatically before hibernate and then reload the module on restart?

Thanks.

System:  Fedora core 6 on a thinkpad T42p.