[gpm] Notification Icon issue

Hi, I'm having major anoyance with Gnome Power Manager and the icons
that appear in Gnome notification area. Running updated FedoraCore5

The batery icons on my laptop are all messed up. Most of the time my
icon is gpm-primary-missing.png. Sometimes it changes to
gpm-primary-charged.png or some other, I don't know exactly. What is
the deal with this ?

I remember in older version of gnome power manager I think 0.3.6, the
last one before the 2.14.x was working fine, the icons were changing
correctly. I even compiled the 2.15.1 version today, I love the new
Tango icons, but they are not showing my battery state !

One other thing, if I'm on AC power the tooltip says how much time
before charged, but if on battery power it;s just the percent, no time
remaining ?

I love the effort behind this project and I'd like to use it, but I
can't. Event the Gnome Battery Charge Monitor can display icons like
it should and show me the remaining time.

Thanks