[gpm] Re: Brightness cairo display thing

On Thu, Mar 30, 2006 at 07:04:13PM +0100, Richard Hughes wrote:
> I guess he means something like the brightness popup for pbbuttonsd,
> which is here:

http://www.codon.org.uk/~mjg59/tmp/volume.png is what the volume control
looks like. The bar is just a standard GTK widget, and the glade lives
in gnome-settings-daemon/actions/acme.glade in the control-center tree.
I'd suggest just stealing that and using the brightness icon that's in
there (acme-brightness.png) - that'll assure consistency.

--
Matthew Garrett | mjg59 srcf ucam org