[gpm] Information required: battery.technology

I need to know how your laptops describe battery technology. Can you
please send a quick reply to this email with the output of:

lshal | grep battery.technology

For instance, my battery type is described as "Li-ION".

I want to translate these names, such as "Lithium Ion", but I'm aware
that many different manufacturers use very different reporting text
internally in ACPI.

Having the conversion information, allows me to build up a list in g-p-m
for the information page. Ultimately we can feed this information back
to HAL, so that hal has a fixed list of types (e.g. "fuel-cell",
"lithium", "lead", or "nickel") that it can report as part of the spec.

Thanks,