[gpm] PolicyKit and suspend failure

If any of you guys have problems suspending or hibernating recently due
to an "unknown error", and you are using my utopia FC5 repo, make sure
you have:

session    optional     pam_polkit_console.so debug

in your /etc/pam.d/gdm file.

I wasn't adding this in the utopia rpm's, and I didn't realise until jrb
mentioned this to me at GUADEC.

If you update to todays utopia update, the PolicyKit automatically adds
this line into the gdm file, so that's probably the 'recommended'
method.

Next week I have intermittent net access again, so there may be another
delay in answering emails.