Re: [gpm] LED blinking hooks

On Wed, 2006-01-18 at 01:42 -0600, Ben Liblit wrote:
> Two small scripts are attached to this message.  I place these in the
> "/etc/pm/hooks" directory on my ThinkPad X40.  They cause my laptop's
> crescent moon LED status light to blink during preparation for suspend
> and recovery after waking back up again.  I like them as a nice
> indicator that things are in progress.

Looks good, but this isn't g-p-m terrain.

[hughsie hughsie tools]$ rpm -qf /etc/pm/hooks/
pm-utils-0.06-1

You should open a redhat bug, on the pm-tools component, and include
those files there.

g-p-m calls hal to do the suspend, and then hal does the Redhat specific
stuff, which is the pm-hibernate and pm-suspend stuff.