[gpm] Re: [Powermgmt-Devel] Meeting on FOSDEM regarding powermanagement

Frans Pop wrote:
On Sunday 08 January 2006 01:01, Matthias Grimm wrote:
Would anybody be interested in joining a meeting on the FOSDEM
to discuss recent and future developments regarding power
management and laptop feature support in user space?

I've subscribed to this list mainly to follow this subject from a Debian Installer point of view. Anyway, I'll be at FOSDEM and could attend if a meeting is set up (if it does not conflict with the talk I'm giving).

You could even consider making it a longish round-table in the Debian room. AIUI there are plenty of free slots currently.

I've reserved a separate developer room for "Linux on Laptops", on sunday morning only, and we could use that as a get-together place. I could also use one or two extra speakers there, who are willing to present their (laptop/powermgmt related) projects or ideas. It would be nice to at least have some kind of "programme" that entices some more of the rest of the conference attendees to come in and join the discussion. Something like:

10.00 - 10.20 talk 1
10.20 - 10.40 talk 2
10.40 - 11.00 talk 3
11.00 - end   open discussion