[gpm] Meeting on FOSDEM regarding powermanagement

Hi,
end of February the FOSDEM takes place in Brussels/Belgium
(http://www.fosdem.org)

Would anybody be interested in joining a meeting on the FOSDEM
to discuss recent and future developments regarding power
management and laptop feature support in user space?

There is no fixed agenda yet, but interesting topics could be:
1. synergy in power management handling, i.e., things like
   powermgmt-common, and what other pieces are missing.
2. How should system components interact with each other in the
   future? How good is the chance for common and stable interfaces?
3. How could the support for laptop specific features be improved?
4. How should the user interface to powermanagement look like in
   future? What could and should be done on system level to support
   the different desktops?
5. ???

Read this list as suggestion. Which topics will get it on the final
agenda would depend on the people aboard. Furthermore the FOSDEM is
a community event and a good opportunity to meet the peoply behind
certain email addresses ;-)

Did I create your curiosity? Fine :-) We will see us on the FOSDEM.

  Best Regards
    Matthias