[gpm] GNOME Power Manager 2.13.91

I know it's only been 5 days since the release of 2.13.90, but lots of
new stuff has hit CVS recently, now that g-p-m is not in UI, string or
feature freeze.

Tarballs can be found in the usual place:
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/gnome-power-manager/2.13/

Many thanks to all those that helped fixing code, sending patches and
filing bugzilla entries.

Richard.

===============
Version 2.13.91
===============

Released February 20, 2006

General

- Add --enable-actions-menu=foo so we can disable the menu at compile
time. Fixes bug #331446
- Remove doxygen build support as hardly any files now use doxygen.
#327743.

Power Manager

- Check the on_ac property before we do the action. #331401.
- Make g-p-m do the right thing for the Sleep keyboard button (David
Zeuthen).
- Add a simple and complex locking modes (for power users) to fix
#331164
- Document the complex locking policy. #331717
- Do not show the tooltip when popup menu is on the screen. #331075
- Changed "Power Warning" to "Power Information" for the title when the
ac_adapter is removed. #331865
- We do the lid close on battery action if the ac_adapter is removed
when the laptop is closed and on battery. #331655

Power Preferences

- Use a new UI separating the AC and battery policy cleanly.
- Change duplicate accesskeys #331538
- Remove pointless icons in general tab #331530.
- Remove suspend button action from the GUI (defaults to suspend) but
can be changed by power users in gconf. #331757 (Jaap Haitsma)
- Add back option "Suspend" for low power action by popular request, and
explain in the docs why it might be a bad idea. #330267
- Make the widgets disabled if the gconf keys is not writable. #327893

Translators

- Francisco Javier F. Serrador (Spanish)
- Kjartan Maraas (Norwegian)
- Satoru SATOH (Japanese)
- Clytie Siddall (Japanese)