Re: [gpm] cpu idle / hot corners

Jaap A. Haitsma wrote:
> I guess we need to make a hot corners capplet and integrate the
> functionality into gnome-settings daemon. IMHO it would be a great
> addition for GNOME 2.16.

I encourage you to look up past discussions over the issue of hot
corners implementations and to look at the existing  Brightside
implementation http://catmur.co.uk/~ed/main/brightside/
which is listed in the gnome wiki as a poweruser tool
http://live.gnome.org/PowerUserTools
and which i believe is packaged for several popular distributions
already so if you look around you might be able to find a binary to
play with without much trouble..

-jef