Re: [gpm] GNOME Power Manager on Debian Etch

On Sun, Feb 12, 2006 at 05:25:58PM +0100, Julien Valroff wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Since dbus, hal and co. were updated this night in Debian etch, I could
> compile and install a Debian package of GNOME Power Manager (based on
> 0.3.4 package from Ubuntu).

Btw people interested in Project utopia stuff in debian, the pkg-utopia team
hangs out the freenode irc service on channel #debian-utopia. So if your
interested, have some questions, or are thinking about helping out then feel
free to drop in :)

  Sjoerd
--
Two is not equal to three, even for large values of two.