Re: [gpm] hal.systems.formfactor

On Mon, 2006-04-24 at 00:20 +0200, Danny Kukawka wrote:
> On Sunday 23 April 2006 23:41, Richard Hughes wrote:
> > On Sun, 2006-04-23 at 23:29 +0200, Danny Kukawka wrote:
> 1.) Ask for the HAL version and if needed check for releated changes since
> this version.

Please read the archives before writing an email in that tone.

I've talked with Fabian before, on and off list about
set-low-power-mode. I'll think more about a more complete fix (as I have
data from previous emails), but this fixes the issue for him, for now.

When I post something to hal freedesktop, you can treat me like an
idiot. On this list, gnome-power-manager gnome, please treat me with a
little more respect.

Thanks.