[gpm] New stuff in CVS: graph legends

Guys,

I'm after comments/feedback on something new in CVS: graph legends.

Now when a power-save event happens you get a visual dot. It's very
scary to find out the difference between full load, and idle with a
dimmed LCD is 20W... Anyway, now g-p-m really is a useful tool to find
out how much effect a particular setting has.

Screenshot, as usual here:

http://www.hughsie.com/applications/Coppermine/displayimage.php?album=9&pos=1

And the second point. I'll soon release two versions, 2.14.1 and 2.15.0.
Have I missed anything from HEAD that should be back-ported?

Ohh, and GNOME Power Manager is a little over a year old:

2005-03-21  Richard Hughes  <richard hughsie com>
        * Initial release of 0.0.2

So I think all this stuff is going well. Thanks to everyone for all the
help and support so far.