Re: Gnome Office for Gentoo

Looks good.

Whilst there is no full definition of what GO is at the moment, nor will
there be for the next couple of releases (which only include AbiWord,
Gnumeric, and Gnome-DB) it would be good to have something anyway.

As they say, something is better than nothing.  And you can adjust that
something as required.

- Charlie