[gnome-nl] Await your response so we can proceed with remittance.

Hi,

We have received an authorization from our client to pay for an invoice. Kindly confirm if the attached bank details was issued by you.

Await your response so we can proceed with remittance.

PS: WE WILL NOT PROCEED WITH THE PAYMENT IF WE DON'T RECEIVE A CONFIRMATION FROM YOU.

Paul Cahill

Credit  Director

Saint-Gobain Building Distribution Limited, registered in England, Company No. 1647362

Registered Office: Saint-Gobain House, Binley Business Park, Coventry CV3 2TT

The information transmitted including any attachments is intended only for the exclusive use of the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and privileged material that may be subject to legal privilege. Any perusal, review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, reproduction or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient without the sender's prior consent is unauthorised and strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the message from your computer without making any copies. Any personal views and opinions expressed in this e-mail message are the sender's own and do not necessarily represent the views and opinions of the company