Re: [gnome-nl] [vertaling] update-manager: Please update the PO translation for the package update-manager
- From: David Prévot <david tilapin org>
- To: "Discussielijst voor vertalers van vrije software naar het Nederlands." <vertaling vrijschrift org>
- Cc: Wouter Bolsterlee <wbolster gnome org>, Gnome-NL <gnome-nl-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [gnome-nl] [vertaling] update-manager: Please update the PO translation for the package update-manager
- Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 15:20:34 -0400
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Le 21/11/2010 06:59, Hendrik Maryns a écrit :
> Hi all,
> I wonder why this discussion is taking place on the mailing list for the
> Translation Project, while update-manager doesn’t use the TP.
It's probably my bad: assuming that the Language-Team field of the PO
file was correctly filled in the first place, i sent a call for
translation on this list. Wouter, could you please provide me a more
accurate list address for future call for translation?
> If you
> want to use the TP, you’re welcome, and I’d add you to accepted senders,
> but this is a bit strange now.
Please accept my apologies, I'm just working on behalf of the
update-manager's maintainers in order to try and have quickly some up to
date translations among the thirty outdated ones, I'm not well aware of
every language team workflow and certainly not every Language-Team list
Don't hesitate to contact the maintainers directly if you think that
using the TP might be of any interest for them.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.10 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
] [Thread Prev