[gnome-nl] GUADEC Volunteer meeting 1st July (the Hague)

Hi all,

As we all know, GUADEC ( http://www.guadec.org/ ) is getting close. Reinout, Olav and I would like to have a meeting to get everyone up to speed as to the status of the planning. The chosen date and time is Thursday 1st July, 19:30 local time in Revspace in the Hague (Binckhorstlaan 172, same as last meeting).

We're planning to get there a little earlier, to have some pizza (18.30). Please join us and discuss "things to be done" for GUADEC 2010. If you know of anyone with warm feelings towards Gnome and Linux on the desktop...please bring them along.

We need YOU!

On behalf of the Dutch GUADEC 2010 foundation,
See you there!
Vincent van Adrighem
Reinout van Schouwen