Re: [gnome-love] Regarding GSoC Application

You haven't made your proposal public. Others can't see it unless you
make it visible to everyone.

Regards,
Varad

On Wed, May 1, 2013 at 6:56 PM, Abhinav Jangda <abhijangda hotmail com> wrote:
Hello Everyone, I have put my GSoC Application on Melange (GSoC Website).
Its been more than 4 days I have uploaded it but I didn't got any reviews or
comments. My GSoC Application is
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2013/abhijangda/1.
I would like to receive comments and get my application reviewed by the
community.
Thank You :)