[gnome-love] How to customize Universal Access Setting Panel Of Gnome3.4?

Hiii

 I am interested to customize the Gnome 3.4 on fedora 17,making it have my own style. But recently, I've tried editing the configuration file and bringing the Gnome down (forgotten what I'd actually done). So, I need some help (tutorial or guide I means) to customize it, just like adding new feature  in universal access setting panel.

 Thank in advance.