Re: [gnome-love] video guide for gnome/jhbuild

Not precisely, I want human builders working together and fixing issues.  While we may have a build brigade it's not particular effective if there is no human to fix and complain about the breakages and getting them fixed.

Meaning if you have something broken then we need some kind of QA team to work on the problems with the build and make sure they get fixed.

sri

On Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 2:06 PM, Christian Kirbach <christian kirbach gmail com> wrote:
Am Sonntag, den 10.02.2013, 13:22 -0800 schrieb Sriram Ramkrishna:

> We need a group of jhbuilders who will bug developers to fix broken
> packages that don't build and also to maintain a jhbuild area that
> will take notes on each build.

Are you suggesting automated continuous builds and logging their build
errors? We already have that:

http://build.gnome.org

(it is down as of now).

More information here:
https://live.gnome.org/BuildBrigade

--
Christian Kirbach <christian kirbach gmail com>