Re: [gnome-love] Guide to GNOME Contribution

Hey guys,

One thing I think would be useful is writing interactive webpages for this guide. Likewise a
classic 'Install wizard', the user would read the first page and choose which one would be
the next.

As an example: User reads what Jhbuild is. Now he can click on his distro logo and go to
a page which guides him through the installation of Jhbuild.

In other words, some interactive experience such as Codecademy's[0].

[0] http://www.codecademy.com