Re: [gnome-love] Guide to GNOME Contribution

Tiffany is working on re-doing some of the live.gnome.org pages.  So maybe it could be something the two of you could work on.  She has an area where the new stuff is and maybe we can figure out how to best integrate it.

Again, thank you for your work on this, it's quite inspiring.

sri