Re: [gnome-love] Guide to GNOME Contribution

This is great, thank you for doing this!  GNOME development documentation has always been a pet peeve of mine.  It's good to see some thing like this that can be help newcomers.

How do you plan on formally integrating something like thsi into our web infrastructure?