Re: [gnome-love] Information about GSoC 2013

Hi,

On Mon, 2013-04-15 at 15:25 +0530, Abhinav Jangda wrote:
Hello, everyone I'm a student applying for GSoC 2013 under GNOME. I
want to know is it required that students have to create a page on
gnome.org, related to their proposal?

You won't be able to create a page on gnome.org, but in the wiki on
live.gnome.org. :)
I don't know either if it is a requirement, but it certainly helps you
to structure your proposal and iterate to improve it as you gather
feedback along the way. I'd recommend to create it as a subpage of your
private page.

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net