Re: [gnome-love] brainstorm gnome org

Salut!

On 16.06.2010 13:04, Alejandro Leiva wrote:
      Talking (at gnome-hispano) about how to write new ideas for gnome we end talking about
http://brainstorm.ubuntu.com/

      Is it a good idea to try run something like this in GNOME? exists something like that now?

No. We had a discussion half a year ago or so:
<http://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2009-September/msg00195.html>
Good arguments against that can be found in
<http://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2009-October/msg00067.html>.

Personally, I don't think it's a good idea because we don't have the
manpower to handle incoming requests properly. And in fact, I'd rather
see more hands in the bugzilla than working on processing incoming
brainstorm ideas.
OTOH I do think that we should try to connect to the end user.

Cheers,
  Tobi