Re: [gnome-love] Enhancement of the gnome-search-tool

Am Mittwoch, den 20.01.2010, 11:26 -0800 schrieb Christian Sasso:
Thank you Andre, is there any other document in need for a review?

Oh, I think there are more than enough docs in urgent need, and even
more in need of actual writers to update the affected parts. :)

As written, I only fixed parts of your list, not everything.
Plus the documentation team probably needs best where help is needed: