Re: [gnome-love] Enhancement of the gnome-search-tool

Hi, happy new year to all lovers (gnomers or else)!

I read the document <http://library.gnome.org/devel/platform-overview/stable/> initially posted by Murray, and here is my feedback.

From <http://library.gnome.org/devel/platform-overview/stable/who-should-read.html.en>
- "It will provide an overview how you can use" -> "It will provide an overview OF how you can use"

From <http://library.gnome.org/devel/platform-overview/stable/platform-core.html.en>
- One has to click the "Section 3.2 ― Virtual File System" link to know that GVFS is deprecated.

From <http://library.gnome.org/devel/platform-overview/stable/graphics.html.en>
- there is no mention of Clutter <http://clutter-project.org/>

From <http://library.gnome.org/devel/platform-overview/stable/platform-ipc.html.en>
- it doesn't mention that today D-BUS is considered a better choice than the Bonobo/CORBA duo
- I should be mentioned that Bonobo/CORBA still have a niche not covered by D-BUS, and explained what that is
- it should be mentioned that Bonobo/CORBA are powerful but difficult technology to master

From <http://library.gnome.org/devel/platform-overview/stable/session.html.en>
- is libgnomeui deprecated?
- the link to GnomeClient points to an API reference style page: nothing wrong with that, but a tutorial on the same subject would be welcome

From <http://library.gnome.org/devel/platform-overview/stable/keyring.html.en>
- there are no deeper links explaining the technology to developers (API reference, tutorials etc)

From <http://library.gnome.org/devel/platform-overview/stable/control-center.html.en>
- again, there are no deeper links explaining the technology to developers (API reference, tutorials etc)