Re: [gnome-love] OpenHatch.org indexing "gnome-love" bugs, and other ways to get new people involved

On Sun, 2010-04-11 at 01:01 +0000, Asheesh Laroia wrote:
Hey GNOME lovers,

https://openhatch.org/search/?q=&toughness=bitesize shows "bite-size" bugs
across free software. It's a search engine for new contributors looking
for something to do. I was inspired by GNOME Love when I heard about it,
and I've since discovered many projects do something similar. We index
a bunch of bug trackers, including GNOME Bugzilla's gnome-love bugs.
[snip]

How can I make Glom's gnome-love bugs show up there? It uses
bugzilla.gnome.org.

--
murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com