Re: [gnome-love] Linux Desktop Testing Project

Hello Lionel,

Linux Desktop Testing Project (LDTP - http://ldtp.freedesktop.org) is being used in:

Plam Source / Access company automation testing - http://nagappanal.blogspot.com/2006/05/ldtp-arm-porting-updates.html
Ubuntu automation testing - https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/Automation/Desktop/
VMware Workstation / Player automation testing - http://nagappanal.blogspot.com/2008/10/vmware-workstation-automated-test-using.html
Evolution automation testing - http://www.go-evolution.org/Automation_using_LDTP

Thanks
Nagappan

On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 12:59 AM, Lionel Dricot <zeploum gmail com> wrote:
Hello,

I'm currently developping my little gnome application and I would be very interested to have some automatic testing.

Is there something well suited for gnome applications and/or easy to use ?

Lionel