Re: [gnome-love] Where to find VMWare image of GDK?

Sorry for the delay... i had some struggles getting vmware to work on my
laptop so i could test the image.  Turns out vmware gets a little upset
if it knows you like to use kvm :)  Gotta unload the kvm modules first.

There are now fresh vmware, qemu/kvm and iso images available.

Thanks,
--Ken