Re: [gnome-love] Working with Bugzilla

On Wed, 06 Aug 2008 18:56:57 +0200, adrian.dmc <adrian dmc gmail com> wrote:

I would like to request a patch but I don't which type of bug should I
select (Feature Request?) and what is the bug severity in patch. Can someone explain this to me?

Hi

the bug writing guidelines [1] can tell you more details about how to create good problem reports and some details involved. Granted the first link to them is a bit hidden - it shows up at the page top just after selecting a product, when submitting a new report.

[1] http://bugzilla.gnome.org/page.cgi?id=bug-writing.html

--
Christian Kirbach
Christian Kirbach googlemail com