[gnome-love] Wifi connection trouble

Hi everyone,

 It felt some troubles with my wireless (iwlwifi module) connection when my computer resumes from suspend/hibernate state. I have found this bug on debian (http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=464373), and it can be fixed by writing this line in /etc/network/interfaces.

  pre-up ip link set wlan0 up

The problem is that I want to use network-manager for manage the connection (it is comfortable).

I do not know if it is a network manager bug because I think interfaces can be managed by network-manager or by /etc/network/interfaces but not both, simultaneously. What do you think?

Regards