Re: [gnome-love] Developing a module for GIO

On Thu, 2008-04-10 at 12:11 +0200, Urizev wrote:
Thanks everyone for helping me. I realize that I have to develop a
GIO/GVFS module but there is so few information about that (only a
laconic reference manual). I will look the Kenneth's module and
libflickcurl library. However I would apreciate a module developed for
GVFS as example (maybe ftp, webdav, http, ...). I will keep on looking
for that.

Look in gvfs' SVN tree, under backend/

There's a few example backends, as well as real-life ones.