[gnome-love] Dbus & jhbuild

Hi gnome-love,

I would like to find out a little more about dbus. I have built gnome
using jhbuild into /opt/gnome2. From what I've read, there is a dbus
daemon for the system a dbus daemon for each user logged in.

Gnome requires some configuration to the system bus right?
The
files /opt/gnome2/etc/dbus-1/system.conf, /opt/gnome2/etc/dbus-1/system.d/system-tools-backends.conf etc

But there is only one system bus, so these files are unused. How does it
work?

And does Gnome work correctly with 2 installed dbus daemons? (one
in /usr, the other in /opt/gnome2)

Most of the problems I have with my jhbuilt Gnome seems to be the result
of dbus configuration.

--
Craig Keogh <cskeogh bigpond net au>