[gnome-love] renaming application

Hello all,

I made a renaming application that I think fits the GNOME philosophy
of simplicity and user power. I would like to know if the devs would
be interested in including it in the gnome project.

== Relevant details ==
website - http://file-folder-ren.sourceforge.net/

license - gnu/gpl

language - python

required libraries - wxWidgets/wxPython

translations - Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese (Simplified), English,
French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Russian,
Spanish, Turkish

translation system - GETTEXT

I would be willing to make any modifications necessary in order to
make the application integrate more fully with the gnome environment
(well, except for a complete rewrite).

Thanks, and let me know.

ciao

--