Re: [gnome-love] gnome-love Digest, Vol 36, Issue 4

On 4/10/07, Ritesh Khadgaray <khadgaray gmail com> wrote:

> >Do you have the equivalent -dev package on you're system? (i.e.
> >libgtk2.0-dev )?

Yup, devel package is missing .

> It is not installed but when I tried installing it gives broken
> packages as it says libpango is not installable.

gtk+2-devel need pango-devel, atleast on Fedora 6.

> >This will be dependant on which system you're using,
> >but if you're using a Linux distribution, this package (or a
> similarly
> >named one) should be available through you're package manager.
>
> I am using Edgy Eft (Ubuntu 6.10).

I believe on Edgy the command is apt-get, though not sure about the
package name .

# apt-get gtk+2-devel

#sudo apt-get install libgtk+-2.0-dev
is the right command

--
Marco Minutoli
ICQ: 316621654

"If A is success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x;
y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut." --A. Einstein