Re: [gnome-love] gnome-terminal scroll changes

Hi;

On Mon, 2006-07-17 at 12:20 -0600, Jose Marino wrote:

With gnome-terminal-2.12 you could scroll by pages with
shift+pgup/pgdown, or scroll by lines with shift+up/down. In this new
version I'm able to scroll by pages (shift+pgup/pgdown) but when I do
shift+up/down I get the same result as if I'd just pressed up/down (with
no shift), i.e. browse the history. I really miss being able to scroll
single lines.

I have:

~/svn/svn.o-hand.com/clutter/web$
gnome-terminal --version
Gnome gnome-terminal 2.14.2

and I can use shift+pgup and shift+pgdown to scroll windows.

PS: I apologize if this is not the right list to send this to.

Use GNOME's bugzilla to file bugs against applications:

  http://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=gnome-terminal

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--