[gnome-love] Shameless plugs & reminders

Hi everybody,

Just some pointers for those wanting to get started on something
codewise but don't know where to start...

I announced (on my blog and thus also on planet.gnome.org) some simple
metacity bugs that could be fixed by someone new that contain pointers
on where to look.  See
http://blogs.gnome.org/view/newren/2006/04/15/0.  Dan Sanders already
jumped on two of them, but the others are still there.

I'll also take a second to remind everyone about Vincent's Gnome
Goals.  He emailed about some new GnomeGoals about a week ago (see
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-love/2006-April/msg00034.html).
There's still work to be done on both, so jump on it!

And if none of those things are up your alley, you can always take a
look at http://bugzilla.gnome.org/reports/gnome-love.cgi.  :-)

Happy bug fixing,
Elijah