[gnome-love] CapsLock indicator for GNOME menu?

This might be off-topic, but wasn't really sure where to turn with my
problem. Hope you don't mind ;)

I am getting really irritated with my keyboard. It has no indicators for
the state of CapsLock and friends. I thought it'd be nice to have a
little applet in my GNOME menu that indicates the state of the keyboard.
Is there such a thing already?

/M

magnus therning org
http://therning.org/magnus

by patent law on written works.

Finagle's Second Law:
Always keep a record of data -- it indicates you've been working.