[gnome-love] Tinderbox (automatic daily build) for GNOME

Hi,

I just joined the mailing list so apologies if my reply breaks the previous discussion thread.

Sergio invited me to join the discussion because I'm currently the co-maintainer of Tinderbox 2 and (although I don't think he was aware of this) I'm also on the commit list for buildbot. I use both Tinderbox 2 and buildbot daily for various projects.

I'll be following the discussion and am more than willing to help answer any questions or offer suggestions - but it looks like you guys are doing great job at giving GNOME some continuous building love.

---
bear

Build and Release Engineer