Re: [gnome-love] Tinderbox (automatic daily build) for GNOME

Le mardi 28 mars 2006 à 22:51 +0200, Jaap Haitsma a écrit :
On Tue, 2006-03-28 at 16:41 +0200, Frederic Peters wrote:
Hi Jerome, hi Guillaume,

Guillaume Desmottes wrote:
[..]
What do the people from Brussels and others think about this?

Jerome, can you still offer your machine and the hosting?
As you may have noticed, Frederic, Guillaume and I are all members of
the same LUG, and we worked together to support and improve Fred's work.
The server is doing nicely with the builds already.
We setup both AMD64 and IA32(aka x86) builds, of which only AMD64 is
automated for now.
We'll try to setup more flavours in other chroots on the same machine as
felt needed (like maybe Ubuntu?).

Jaap
--
Jérôme Warnier