Re: [gnome-love] Tinderbox (automatic daily build) for GNOME

While I'm waiting for that, a quick note on some of the things that
jhbuild *doesn't* do well for tinderboxing:

* ensure a 'clean' build- i.e., move the last checkout/build out of
the way and start fresh, which is really ideal (though a 'quick and
dirty' rebuild with quicker cycles because of less checkout is also
nice.)
* cache source (either of CVS or of dependencies.) Lots of bandwidth
used that is mostly redundant to what you did in the last checkout.
* by default, doesn't ignore a failed 'make test'- I had to patch that.
* automagically restart (easy enough to put in a wrapper of some sort,
but still)