Re: [gnome-love] Tinderbox (automatic daily build) for GNOME

I'm doing my first build now... lets see how it goes :)
Luis

On 4/2/06, Frederic Peters <fpeters entrouvert com> wrote:
I wrote:

I'll try to publish this in a repository real soon now; for the moment
it runs as http://jhbuild.bxlug.be/.  I'll be happy to share any code
with interested persons.

The code is now published, it would probably be better in the long run
to have this on cvs.gnome.org but this may also be a bit early, I don't
really know; anyway...

cvs -d :pserver:anonymous labs libre-entreprise org:/cvsroot/jhautobuild \
        login
cvs -d :pserver:anonymous labs libre-entreprise org:/cvsroot/jhautobuild \
        checkout jhautobuild

http://labs.libre-entreprise.org/plugins/scmcvs/cvsweb.php/?cvsroot=jhautobuild

And now for the pitch :)

Hard Requirements For a New Tinderbox Tool/Setup

 - Supports Big List O'Modules   [ok, this is jhbuild]
 - Many build types/sources      [ok, same]
 - Reporting                     [ok, tinderbox output, may be extended]
 - Tests                         [~ok, jhbuild can run 'make check']
 - Documented                    [jhbuild is documented, the server is not]

Bonus

 - Dependencies                  [ok, this is jhbuild]
 - Notification                  [not yet]
 - Minimal Duplication of Build Information  [ok]
 - Distributed                   [ok]
 - Easy to set up/maintain       [I think so]
 - Builds Ekiga                  [I failed]
 - Active Development Community  [no community, all new]

Regards,

        Frederic