Re: [gnome-love] Lockdown Editor

Le vendredi 19 août 2005 à 22:28 +0200, Murray Cumming a écrit :
I had an idea for a useful but simple new project. I think it's suitable
for gnome-love developers, and I even found some pygtk code that you
could start with:
http://live.gnome.org/LockdownEditor

I've started such a project: pessulus [1].

It might be a first project choice for people who want to start
contributing since it's written in python. If you're interested, you can
look at the TODO list [2], contact me, or simply add the feature you
want and send a patch ;-)

Cheers,

[1] http://www.vuntz.net/journal/2005/09/13/316-announcing-pessulus
[2] http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/*checkout*/pessulus/TODO