Re: [gnome-love] Newbie build GNOME 2.12 with JHBUILD from GNOME CVS

Em Qui, 2005-08-11 às 18:21 +0200, Guillaume Desmottes escreveu:
On jeu, 2005-08-11 at 09:41 -0300, Fernando Alencar Maróstica wrote:
Hello guys.

I'm try achieve and build a gnome-2.12 version from GNOME CVS, I would
like to learn more about GNOME Developer and contribuite too.

My system configuration is:

$ cat /etc/debian_version
testing/unstable

See http://live.gnome.org/JhbuildDependencies
Debian section is not yet very complete but it should not have a lot of
differences with Ubuntu packages (i have updated this section so it
should be good).
Don't hesitated to edit Debian section to add missing packages.

      G.

Hello

I'm using debian (unstable). I installed libxml2-utils package and
jhbuild sanitycheck works fine, it return empty.
:-)

Before installing the package libxml2-utils it returns:

$ jhbuild sanitycheck
Could not find DocBook XML DTD V4.1.2 in XML catalog
Could not find DocBook XSL Stylesheets in XML catalog

I would like that this could fix in:
http://live.gnome.org/JhbuildDependencies?action=highlight&value=CategoryJhbuild#head-a23c269d12af9c03be0c39f07fbc599eda34a4cf

Cheers.
Fernando Alencar Maróstica.