Re: [gnome-love] Thumbnail Application?

On Sat, 2004-07-24 at 17:22, Curtis Hovey wrote:
On Sat, 2004-07-24 at 16:42 +0100, Martyn Russell wrote:
Hi all,

I have recently purchased a digital camera and went to put the images on
the Internet and couldn't see a Gnome application which created
thumbnails.  Does anyone know of one?

gThumb will make the thumbnails and the pages if you want to publish you
photos.  gThumb is a photo management app that can pull photo directly
from your camera or from a file system.  It has catalog and publishing
features.

Ah yes, ofcourse. I forgot to try gThumb, it should have been the first
place for me too look.

Yes, it does what I need, thanks,

Regards,
Martyn